With Huseby, Inc.’s electronic presentation technology, attorneys can bring documents to life by focusing jurors’ attention on important sections of documents, giving jurors access to anything they ask for in just a couple of clicks.
“We retained Huseby for consulting and technical support for trial in March, 2012,” Mr. Green said. “The staff at Huseby was accessible to answer any questions we had, and worked on short notice to provide any assistance we needed. In very little time, Huseby guided us through the basics of their trial presentation software, and put together an effective presentation. During trial, with the help of a Huseby consultant, we were able to present exhibits in an engaging manner that we would have been unable to do otherwise.”
Before planning your next trail presentation, consider a few things:
- How do you plan to organize your documents, exhibits and videos? Do you have a few hundred exhibits or do you have tens of thousands of pages? Do you have a few videos to make synchronized clips from or do you have hundreds of hours of video depositions to manage? A Huseby consultant will organize your documents and exhibits into workbooks. Each exhibit will be named, as well as each individual page of each exhibit. This comes in handy if you need access at trial to only two pages in a thousand employee handbook.
- How do you plan to organize your outline? A Huseby consultant can help by putting your outline into a very readable, easy to use outline which includes thumbnail images of exhibits where they will be presented (including highlighted and zoomed in sections) and is organized by witness.
- What type of presentation is appropriate for your jury pool? Are you still using easel boards with blown up sections of a transcript or are you engaging the social media age Gen X and Gen Y’ers with a more digital presentation.
- How often are you able to stick to your outline? Do you have the need to quickly access exhibits or video clips you didn’t think you were going to need? With Huseby’s trial presentation software exhibits or individual pages can be access and presented in seconds, whether you thought you were going to use it or not.
- What is the layout of the court room? Huseby will diagram the best possible layout to make sure your audience is engaged and the technology is being utilized to the fullest.
- What is the technology available in the court room? This can be as simple as how many outlets do you have available to you or do you have internet access. You may have a fully automated Federal court room with flat panel monitors in the jury box. Do you have tech-savvy presentation ready for such a court room?
The presentation of evidence is more persuasive through the creative and strategic use of technology. Huseby can help attorneys present cases with clarity and impact. Find a location and schedule trials services here, or call 1-800-333-2082.