Huseby's Web resource center for mobile attorneys puts litigation calendar at clients' fingertips anytime, any place
Huseby’s Web resource center has a number of features for mobile attorneys who need calendars, schedules, invoices, transcripts and exhibits at their fingertips.
Our clients can view the calendar on their desktops, iPads or other mobile devices including iPhone, Blackberry and Android. These web resources can save you time and money throughout the litigation lifecycle and can be used whether you're working from home, the office, on a plane or anywhere the case takes you.
One key feature of the Web resource center is the interactive calendar. With it, clients can:
• Check their schedules anytime, anywhere,
• Search the schedule of a specific case or attorney, which is great for paralegals and legal assistants,
• Click on an assignment to check the details or make changes,
• Get directions to a location using interactive Google maps,
• Merge the resource center calendar with their Outlook calendar.
From the calendar, users can designate items that are in progress, in production, billed, shipped, canceled or back ordered. Users who have multiple depositions in the same case can save time by using the “Copy & New” button in the calendar to create new events with similar details.
For more information on getting started with the Huseby Web resource center, call 1-800-333-2082.