Trends in the Legal Industry: Using Social Media Marketing
The legal industry has been catching up to the digital marketing age for the past few years. Countless industries are utilizing social media as a key marketing tool. “Social media had been largely ignored by lawyers until 2012,” according to cubesocial.com. Social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and blogs are an affordable way to not only interact with clients, but also to build a law firm’s brand awareness and keep up with competitors and current trends.
Cubesocial.com has created a social media marketing guide for law firms. The plan highlights 10 steps, which are listed below.
1. Find out what people are saying about your law firm.
2. Find out where people discuss topics you care about.
3. Choose your platforms, plan your approach.
4. Set some goals.
5. Plan your content, set a policy.
6. Have a routine.
7. Get everyone in your law firm involved.
8. Build social media into your real-world events.
9. Create a blog.
10. Find leads, build relationships.
To learn more about the 10-step guide, visit: cubesocial.com/social-media-for-law-firms/