Attend Depositions Remotely with HusebyConnect
Working remotely from your home or office has become the norm for countless industries during the Covid_19 pandemic. From HusebyConnect to eDelivery and your Web Resource Center, we make it possible to attend depositions and easily access all transcripts, exhibits and video files – virtually. Not only do we make it possible to work safely from home during this time, but you can feel good about choosing the greener – paperless – option.
HusebyConnect provides the ideal virtual deposition environment by bringing together the most effective, low-cost way to communicate with counsel and depose a witness anywhere in the world from the comfort of your home or office.
Additional remote features of HusebyConnect are summarized below.
1. Exhibit Presentation –Exhibits can be presented, annotated, stamped confidential and marked with a custom exhibit sticker – all digitally. Once saved, exhibits will be sent directly to the reporter and saved in your repository for immediate access.
2. Witness Prep – Before your next deposition or trial, improve productivity by prepping your witness virtually and record the session for immediate playback.
3. Real-Time Feed – Allows bookmarking lines for quick reference, make highlights, issue codes and notes directly on transcript, dynamic keyword search which auto-populates as you type a word, easily toggle or jump between annotations to reference previous testimony in seconds, email the draft transcript, either with or without your annotations, create an annotation report, export the draft transcript with annotations to Summation, LiveNote or CaseMap, security is essential.
4. Cloud Application – Counsel has access to a secure, private portal equipped with a calendar of upcoming events, details about each event and a link to join the day of the event. After each event counsel has instant access to content created, including marked exhibits and draft transcripts.
5. Security – All data is managed, stored and replicated in real-time at one of the most secure, HIPAA-compliant, data centers in the world.
To learn more, visit huseby.com/huseby-connect.