Huseby- Experts in Conference Rooms & Remote Depositions
We take essential steps to ensure your remote event starts right on time. Read below to find out what you can expect from your Huseby litigation team or check out the short video below.
Don’t waste time looking for a conference room in Anywhere, USA. If your next deposition requires a conference room location or web conference capabilities, contact Huseby! Rest easy knowing that the location details of your deposition are taken care of and focus on making your most compelling case.
From the time you request a conference room, our team begins working to find you a space that fits your specifications and beats your expectations. Once we’ve found the perfect room, we’ll contact you with the details for you to review and approve – then we reserve it for you!
Looking for a court reporting company that is the industry standard when it comes to handling remote depositions? Your virtual conference room will be available to you when you need it before the deposition start time, so you’ll have plenty of time to get prepared.
A member of our support team will login and be present in the deposition room 30 minutes before the start time, unless requested to arrive earlier by you. In case you have any questions or need help troubleshooting a tech issue, we provide multiple support options and ways to contact us directly, giving you the peace of mind that the experts are right there.
To learn about the support Huseby offers you when conducting remote events, click here.
Need to make changes? No problem! Huseby gives you the peace of mind that you can easily modify the deposition format any time, even the day before your deposition.
Our Schedulers and Case Managers work closely with you to adjust or change any details of your deposition as needed.
For Conference Rooms
- Conference room location details are confirmed the business day prior.
- Conference room locations are properly situated to allow for social distancing, and are equipped with speakerphone and WiFi capabilities.
- Conference room is open at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of the deposition, to ensure all parties have time setup and are ready to go on time.
For Remote Depositions
- Web conference invitations are sent via email (as a calendar invite) soon after scheduling, and we will provide a final confirmation the business day prior.
- Kickoff host arrives in the remote deposition room 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the deposition.
- Kickoff host will ensure all parties are successfully connected, and audio and video are working properly.
Contact our experts or live chat with your local market manager for scheduling your deposition, a demo, or to get more information on our deposition solutions. You can also call us at (800) – 333 – 2082
We look forward to working with you!