Reliable Remote Deposition Technology
We are starting a series around our reliable remote deposition technology and giving you the essential information you need to ensure a smooth remote deposition experience. This week we’re focusing on seamless connections and clear audio.
An essential part of providing reliable remote technology is ensuring you and your team receive timely links and experience a smooth connection to your remote deposition events.
Here are the essential steps you can expect from Huseby:
- Remote deposition link provided as a calendar invite - sent to each attendee via the email addresses you provided to Huseby prior to your remote event.
- Test / prep sessions are offered for testing your device, to ensure a reliable connection.
- Final confirmation of the event is sent to the scheduling party via email the business day prior to the event.
- An automated email with remote deposition connection instructions and deposition support options is sent 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the deposition.
- A Huseby kick-off host joins 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, to ensure all parties are connected and that their video and audio are working properly.
- You will have on-demand support during your deposition, to ensure that everyone maintains a reliable connection and that your event runs smoothly.
To learn more, check out our video below, or click here and visit our webpage.
Being able to clearly hear the testimony of the witness is vital. You expect seamless and reliable sound quality during your remote deposition events – and we’re here to provide that to you.
Here are the essential steps and recommendations you can expect from Huseby:
- Test / prep sessions are offered for testing your device, to ensure a clear audio connection.
- Connect your audio via telephone to ensure that you never miss key testimony, even if your internet connection momentarily drops.
- A Huseby kick-off host joins 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, to ensure all parties are connected and that their audio is working properly.
- You will have on-demand support during your deposition, to ensure that everyone maintains a reliable audio connection and that your event runs smoothly.
- Clear audio ensures an accurate transcript for the court reporter.
You can learn more by watching the video below, or by visiting our webpage here.
We also encourage you to schedule a practice demo when preparing for your next remote event. You can do that by clicking here, calling (800) – 333 – 2082, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working together with you soon!