Essential Steps to Ensure A Smooth Remote Deposition
We at Huseby are taking steps and providing you with the tools necessary for a successful deposition. One of the biggest concerns clients have had surround exhibit presentation during remote depositions. We are continuing our Reliable Technology series with our third installment this week.
Our focus this week is on the tools Huseby provides to ensure you have a smooth exhibit presentation experience while conducting remote depositions. Check out our new video below and learn more by continuing to read below.
Here are the tools Huseby provides:
- Remote exhibit presentation practice sessions offered to ensure you are comfortable with the process.
- Seamlessly organize and manage your exhibits.
- Simple and efficient exhibit upload.
- Share your electronic exhibits remotely with all parties with ease.
- Distribute courtesy copies to opposing counsel and the court reporter.
Huseby’s remote electronic exhibit management solutions take out the need for sending exhibits ahead of the deposition to all parties and the deponent--saving you and your team money, time, while also maintaining the element of surprise. And, we also provide technical support for anything that may arise.
We do all this with the idea of keeping you in control of your files. Some of the great features include:
- The only tool that truly maintains the same process as paper exhibits in a virtual space.
- Minimize or eliminate paper at depositions, with digital access to both newly presented and previously marked exhibits.
- Can be used locally or across the world.
- Practice mode allows you to become a pro before using the tool at your next deposition.
- Security is essential. All data is managed, stored and replicated in real-time at one of the most secure, HIPAA-compliant, data centers in the world. All data is 256-bit encrypted in transit.
- Easy to use. Schedule a demo today to see just how easy and intuitive the tool is to use.
Where can you get training for exhibit presentation?
Huseby can provide you with a private demo and training session anytime. We’ll work with your schedule to ensure ample opportunity to become comfortable with presenting your exhibits, answer any questions you may have, and walk through the many features and capabilities.
You can setup your demo by calling us at (800) – 333 – 2082 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also Live Chat with your local market manager instantly by going to our website www.huseby.com.
Also, be on the lookout for our next Remote Deposition Exhibit Presentation Workshop! If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest training sessions send us an email at email@example.com.