Huseby’s Exhibit Tools Give You the Edge in Remote Depositions
In HusebyConnect 2.0, we’ve built in intuitive exhibit tools to give you the edge when presenting, sharing, and collaborating with exhibits during your virtual deposition. Here’s how you can take advantage of those tools in your next remote deposition. Check ‘em out below!
Using the Download Tool
Users have multiple options for downloading files through HusebyConnect 2.0.
- Pre-deposition, download files locally from your Manage Exhibits Module.
- During the deposition, attendees can download a courtesy copy of the presented exhibit.
- Post-deposition, download the final exhibits from your Repository.
Expert Tip: During exhibit presentation, when a presented exhibit is downloaded, the exhibit file will open in a new browser window. This allows the deponent to detach the browser tab and move the tab to another screen—allowing them to simultaneously view the participant’s videos and downloaded documents. With this view, the deponent can also zoom in independently on key or hard to see areas of a document.
Sharing and Collaborating
The Share feature in HusebyConnect 2.0 allows you to select files to send an email to recipients with a secure link.
- Pre-deposition prep: Using the Share feature, collaborate with colleagues by sending your populated and organized folder(s) of documents.
- Courtesy copies: The Share feature allows you to provide courtesy copies to recipients.
Expert Tip: Shared files are sent as a secure link embedded in the body of the email and not as an attachment—so there is no limit on file size, and emails will not get flagged or caught in spam filters.
Click here to learn more about HusebyConnect 2.0 and all it has to offer via our Quick G