Since 1928, three generations of Huseby family court reporters have built a global reputation in the legal community as the leader in deposition and litigation support solutions. Huseby provides the resources, international reach, state-of-the-art technological solutions, and extensive support services for the most complex litigation.
Our mission is simple, “Excellence in every interaction." Through our mission, we are dedicated to creating an exceptional client experience. We have never forgotten that outstanding client service comes down to the quality of our people. With our diverse team, including court reporters, videographers, deposition technicians, client service personnel, and client relationship managers, we are dedicated to creating the best client experience at both the national and local levels.
Currently, Huseby is looking to fill multiple Full-Time positions as a Depositions Technician to perform the following responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
A Deposition Technician at Huseby, Inc. will work in a collaborative and engaging virtual environment. You will monitor depositions through various virtual platforms and provide technical support as well as assisting the clients, videographers, and court reporters regarding various issues that occur during depositions. This job may also require you to act as a Trial Tech at times.
- Tackle problems in technical systems with skill and accuracy
- Handle and carefully respond to client’s inquiries, identifying their needs and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Complete data entry/administrative work
- Provide excellent customer/technical support while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
- Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment, and system problems while educating customer on support options and step being taken to resolve issue
- Work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset clients
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service with enthusiasm
- Communicate with participants to gather attendance information
- Communicate with team through internal group messaging
- Videography technician work/Trial Tech
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background Check
- Proven track record as a quality team member with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and management
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and quality focused
- Able to exhibit high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently in varying levels of intensity and meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- Technically skilled with good problem-solving abilities
- Decisiveness and good judgement
- Knowledge of platforms such as Zoom, Ring Central, Remote Counsel, Teams, and Webex
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency, and perform under pressure
- Team Player
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution
- Professional judgment demonstrated through a work and education history that supports the ability to multi-task and meet demanding assignments under tight deadlines in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated high-quality communication skills.
- High Degree of Technical Aptitude
- Competitive Hourly Wages w/overtime possibilities
Disclaimer-The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Phone calls about this job will receive no response.