Scheduling Assistant for a Legal Services company; Responsible for scheduling court reporting, conference rooms, videos, video conferencing, and other litigation support services. The ideal candidate will have experience in the court reporting / legal industry (court reporter, paralegal, legal secretary, etc.). The position requires knowledge of scheduling, basic business concepts, current technical skills and an overriding focus on customer service. Additionally, the position requires personal maturity, a high degree of organization and time management. Training on process and software is provided. This is a full-time position (8:30p-5:30p), with parking provided. Hourly pay rate: commensurate with experience. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line titled "Huseby Scheduler".
General Work Schedule:
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Possess an understanding of the importance of customer service
- Are self-motivated, detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Works independently and requires little oversight
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with the use of various computer applications required for scheduling process.
- Will execute Huseby scheduling process as prescribed and trained in accordance with the policies of Huseby Scheduling Manager.
- Scheduling Assistant (backup) may be directed by the Scheduling Assistant (primary)
- Scheduling Assistant (primary) may direct a Scheduling Assistant (backup)
- Will ensure that office is prepared and ready to accept clients
- Will cross-train co-workers as requested
- Will provide back-up for Production Specialist
- Will execute Huseby production process as requested by Production Specialist in a back-up scenario:
- Will ensure accuracy and promptness
- Will provide coverage for front office staff as needed.
- Experience in the court reporting/legal industry
- Proficient with Reporter Base 8 or other scheduling software
- Background in billing.
High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution required.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background Check
- References must be provided.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Phone calls about this job will receive no response
Please fax resume to 704-372-4593.