Select a login option below×
Huseby is getting into the MADNESS again
by hosting a March Madness Bracket Challenge for the 2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball season!
Format: We will be hosting the league via ESPN’s Tournament Challenge.
Deadlines: Selections for Brackets may be made Tuesday, March 14th, 2023, up to Game 1 tip-off on March 16th. 1 entry per person.
Awards: Winners determined by highest point value. (Players are also eligible to win ESPN’s Tournament Challenge prizes.)
** To be eligible for a prize, in addition to signing up with ESPN and completing a bracket, the Huseby Bracket Challenge Entry Form, below, must be completed. After your ESPN bracket sign-up, complete the form below to let us know your ESPN bracket name. **
If you access the Huseby Bracket Challenge Group directly through ESPN.com
- instead of the button, above - you'll need this passcode to join the Group: Huseby892310!
Your ESPN 'name for your bracket' is the one you created here:
The object of the game is simple: Correctly pick the winner of the most matches in the 63 games following the "First Four" round of the tournament. A correct selection in the second round counts as 10 points, and in the third round the point value is doubled. (See the table below for more details about the scoring breakdown).
|ROUND||TEAMS||GAMES||POINTS (each)||POINTS (total)|
|First Round (includes First Four)||64||32||10||320|
|Sweet Sixteen (regional semifinals)||16||8||40||320|
|Elite Eight (regional finals)||8||4||80||320|
|Final Four (semifinals)||4||2||160||320|
|National Championship (finals)||2||1||320||320|
- No purchase necessary.
- Participant must be 18 years or older.
- Only one entry accepted per valid e-mail.
- Contest is for clients/friends of Huseby and eligibility is solely determined by Huseby.
- By entering the game you agree that we can use your details for publicity in the event that you win any prize. This could include name and location city. This information may be used on our own website, social media profiles, and both online/offline advertising.
- Submissions will no longer be accepted after March 16 tip-off.