Select a login option below×
Your Deposition "Hot Seater"
Bringing trial presentation to your deposition.
What can you expect from your deposition hot seater?
- Help determine the best screen configuration for your needs
- Organize all exhibits
- Set up private/shared folders for pre-depo prep and courtesy copies during
event—your “digital bankers box.”
- Show all parties what to expect during depositions throughout your case
- Dry run internally the night before to test the technology
- Respond to verbal commands relating to exhibit display
- Manage the exhibit folders (marked/potential)
- Mark exhibits as presented and move to shared folder for courtesy copies
- Provide witness with control of the document as requested
- Save witness annotations to create a new exhibit
- Neutral - working for both sides
- Control and manage breakout rooms
- Assist with any technical issues
- Record exhibits being presented—providing the client with picture-in-picture
video for trial
"You were conscientious and dedicated to the cause of ensuring that
the work was
not simply technically proficient, but done in a manner best for the case and with
the service designed to relieve the pressure from the attorneys."
Attorney, Williams & Connolly LLP
What else can you expect?
More Focused Presentation Tools
Your hot seater will respond to verbal commands relating to exhibit display. Your exhibit display options include:
- Call-outs and highlighting key text or sections
- Zooming in to focus on an important area
- Comparing documents side-by-side
Your Ideal Layout
Your hot seater will work with you on the ideal Zoom screen layout for an optimal viewing experience. This ideal layout allows you to drag the dividing line between the participant video feed and the exhibit panel to customize the size of each module at any point during your deposition.
Optional Screen Configurations
Your hot seater will work with you to set-up your screen configuration to your personal preference for how you want to interact with the video, exhibits and realtime transcript feed. Your screen configurations allow you to take advantage of multiple screens, including tablets.
Trial Ready Picture-in-Picture
Video of the witness and exhibits can be recorded separately and produced in a picture-in-picture format ready for use in trial, allowing you to focus attention on the witness in full-screen when an exhibit is not being shared, then move seamlessly to picture-in-picture view when an exhibit is on the screen.