A Production Specialist for Huseby, Inc. provides transcript production services for the legal industry. The right candidate will have the overall responsibility of producing and delivering legal transcripts to Huseby national clients, answering client email and phone calls. Knowledge of the Huseby production process is required and training is provided. This will be a part-time position with the potential for full-time employment.
4:30 PM to 9:30 PM EST during training. After training, later hours will be required.
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background Check
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients as a customer service representative (phone/email)
- Answer product inquiries and limited customer service
- Respond to the regular / routine customer inquiries regarding products and services of the organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Ability to learn and use various computer application for production processing
- Process mail and ship packages daily
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to promptly answer questions via email and phone calls
- Show a self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized work ethic
- Proficient with multiple software applications
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general legal and/or governmental regulations.
High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
Perform light lifting (25 lbs)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Phone calls about this job will receive no response.